Care Partner--Night shift
Premier Senior Living Community Group offering independent living, assisted living and memory care has an immediate opportunity for an Assisted Living Care Partner.
The Assisted Living Care Partner is responsible for caring for residents under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse or an LVP / LVN.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service and other activities of daily living as assigned
- Takes and records vital signs, measure and records height and weight as assigned and if trained and qualified to do so
- Recognizes abnormal changes in body functioning and the importance of reporting such changes to a supervisor
- Contributes to the resident’s assessment and the plan of care.
- Cares for residents with dementia
- Promotes and protects resident rights, assists residents to make informed decisions, treats residents with dignity and respect, protects resident’s personal belongings, reports suspected abuse or neglect
- Other duties assigned
- High School Diploma
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- CNA licensure or other medical assistant preferable
- Currently certified and willing to maintain CPR Certification and First Aid
- Recent history of care experience in assisted living care
- Knowledge of progression and care of dementia residents.
- Excellent customer service, strong communication skills and a positive disposition
- Ability to understand and utilize computers, software and other technology.
We offer a competitive hourly wage, full benefits and many more perks!
If you have a passion for helping people and want to grow professionally, please send your resume for immediate consideration.