Premier Senior Living Community Group offering independent living, assisted living and memory care has an immediate opportunity for an Assisted Living Medication Technician.
The Assisted Living Care Medication Technician is responsible for assistance with self-administered medications and / or administration of medications to Assisted Living residents.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for assistance with self-administered medications and/or administration of medications in compliance with federal / state regulations and community guidelines
- Reports any change in resident’s health and provides proper documentation
- Manages scheduled medication pass efficiently, accurately and within required time frames
- Documents on medication record timely, accurately
- Handles and manages medications safely and accurately
- Orders refills of medications accurately and timely.
- Provide assistance with medication reminders, bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service and other activities of daily living as assigned
- Promotes and protects resident rights, assists residents to make informed decisions, treats residents with dignity and respect, protects resident’s personal belongings, reports suspected abuse or neglect
- Other duties assigned
- High School Diploma
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- CNA licensure or other medical assistant preferable
- Currently certified and willing to maintain CPR Certification and First Aid
- Excellent customer service, strong communication skills and a positive disposition
- Successful completion and testing of required medication technician education.
- Current and ongoing compliance with required continuing education requirements for medication technicians.
- Recent history of care experience in assisted living care setting.
- Ability to understand and utilize computers, software and other technology.
We offer competitive pay, full benefits and many more perks!
If you have a passion for helping people and want to grow professionally, please send your resume for immediate consideration.