Caregiver - competitive wage & full benefits
Premier Community has an opportunity for a Care Partner to join our amazing team! The June is a beautiful new community looking for the right people to help us grow.
If you have a passion for helping people and want to grow professionally, please send your resume for immediate consideration. We offer a competitive hourly wage, full benefits and many more perks!
The Care Partner is responsible for caring for residents under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse or an LVN.
- Provide assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service and other activities of daily living as assigned
- Takes and records vital signs, measure and records height and weight as assigned and if trained and qualified to do so
- Cares for residents with dementia
- Promotes and protects resident rights, assists residents to make informed decisions, treats residents with dignity and respect, protects resident’s personal belongings, reports suspected abuse or neglect
- High School Diploma
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- CNA licensure or other medical assistant preferable
- Excellent customer service, strong communication skills and a positive disposition
- Ability to understand and utilize computers, software and other technology.
- 10pm-6am SHIFTS AVAILABLE
- 2pm-10PM SHIFTS AVAILABLE